- Grenache: from September, 15th to October, 2th
- Cabernet Sauvignon: from 8th to 15th October
- Carignan: from October, 05th to 10th October
- Maceration time: 5 to 8 days
- Fermentation time: 7 to 10 days
- Type of fermentation: in stainless steel tanks of different volumes (2000-5000 l)
- Fermentation temperature: 25 °C
- Parenting Time: Three months in French oak barrels
- Bottling date: May, 16th, 2017
- 65% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 30% Grenache
- 5% Carignan
- Alcohol Degree: 14.8 %
- pH: 3.74
- Total Acidity: 4.1
We also elaborate the magnum version of He·Ma.
The property has a very diverse soil.
The main rock is a Tertiary period rock made by pressure and temperature
resulting in a slate of greyish hues with integrated veins of iron called licorella
(slate). This kind of rock is what gives authenticity to our soils.
Above this, silt has been seated due to long term erosion and sediment
brought by the Siurana river, in the Quaternary period This silt is what has
given the estate its name, Mas de l’Abundancia, as it has brought fertility to
In the midst of this silt there is are very reddish clay, typical of the area,
which provides a very important water retention capacity.
Wine with red and blue hues, violet trim and with a medium intensity.
It has a high aromatic intensity, with presence of red fruits and hints of
Mediterranean forest and cedar.
It begins very freshly with a good performance given by a good concentration
of soft tannins leading to a long finish. There is a predominance of fresh red
fruits at the beginning. When the tannins appear the balsamic tastes become
predominant and towards the end there is a mixture of tastes of red fruits
with chocolate and vanilla that give a long aftertaste.